BLOG BUDDIES...JOIN as a REGULAR READER HERE!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

#101 - Inner Strength

Going through difficult times can actually help you find inner strength. When things around you are challenging and full of hurdles, you might be surprised to find the weaknesses morphing into inner strength.

When things around you are falling apart, don't feel as if you also have to fall apart. Circumstances may dictate some pretty harsh things, but in the midst of the pain, you can find a deep reservoir of strength flowing through you that is bursting to be set free.

Maybe even roar a little. Let it be known that you are no longer the same person you once were.

Lately, I've been getting in touch with my inner strength. For too long I've been struggling to find the voice I'd lost due to collapsed lungs and broken bones and deep cuts to my physical body...being able to breathe let alone find a strong voice had caused physical agony. However, these days, I am cutting loose. The times that I had been forced to endure hardships are now being replaced with my inner strength coming through as it refuses to be shoved aside any longer.

Finding your inner strength may rocket you back into feeling as if you are among the living again in a new light and as if you are continuing to rise above the pain of your body's failings and above other unnecessary pain that should never have found its way into your existence.

The response...find your inner strength.

These days, I am still often in agony. The slice and dice moments I've gone through cannot be reversed; my body will never be the same, but I can grasp onto what is left, I can appreciate the goodness and beauty that is still clear and present, and I most definitely can cling to my inner strength while making it known that I own it, loud and boistrous and unmistakably strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted soon after - having to moderate comments because of some SPAM getting through. So, post your comment, like usual, and I will publish it as soon as possible. Remember...my blog readers often give me inspiration for subsequent blog posts, so I thank you in advance! Thanks for reading this blog; I'll enjoy reading your comments.