BLOG BUDDIES...JOIN as a REGULAR READER HERE!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

#65 - Good Video for Administering Emergency Injections...

Of course, this blog is not about giving medical advice, I believe most people understand this ground-level basic foundation for my blog...it's about sharing anything that might help those with Addison's Disease, etc. and to share the emotional hurdles of living with this rare disease. But, the following video is about giving an injection and it has some good parts about handling an emergency situation. If you've not had to give yourself an injection or your family members have not had to do this yet...it might be good to watch together and to sort of "plot" the appropriate locations on your body beforehand. Make it a fun gathering!!

http://youtu.be/PWF0T2GMFb0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted soon after - having to moderate comments because of some SPAM getting through. So, post your comment, like usual, and I will publish it as soon as possible. Remember...my blog readers often give me inspiration for subsequent blog posts, so I thank you in advance! Thanks for reading this blog; I'll enjoy reading your comments.